Saturday, November 13, 2010

Here we go!!

Each year on or around Abbey's Birthday we have tried to do a service project to honor her memory.  With each progressive year I was beginning to feel like I always had my hand out.  I thought to myself, "If only I could find a way to earn the money".  So when I discovered that I had a passion for crochet this past summer I was pretty excited!!  A friend had let me borrow a book on 'how to' crochet...and the next thing I knew I was whipping up hats.  I had a few people ask if they could buy one or two...and 'The Abbey Project' was born.  It's been a work in progress and I have had a lot of help from my friend Becky.  She has helped with Logo design, blog layout and picture taking!!  Thank you so much Becky.  I hope to keep this blog updated with orders that are in progress or done.  I will also be posting about The Abbey Projects that we are able to be a part of.  Feel free to take a look around and check back often!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to finally see the website up and running! I LOVE all my hats!!! Thanks....and good luck with your project. What an awesome cause!!

    ReplyDelete